“We innovate as a strategy to constant improve“
How do we do it?
- Introducing new methodologies adapted to new ways of learning.
- Using the methodology of Problem Based Learning from multidisciplinary approaches.
- Investigating social and natural phenomena that affect the daily life of the student in order to understand and approach to them in a critical and intelligent way.
- Reflecting on the consequences of possible decisions and choosing the best decision in every situation and context.
- Understanding creativity and entrepreneurship as an attitude towards life
- Placing the student as a protagonist of its own learning process.
- Harnessing the multiplier effect of teamwork in the consolidation of learning.
- Learning to constantly adapt to the new challenges that we now live and that, as yet unknown, we will live in the future.
- Designing new materials adapted to a new education system.
- Using technological resources that allow us access to knowledge in a more comprehensive, updated and adapted to new challenges manner.